Do you like to kick back and listen to music that is streamed online by tuning in to an internet radio station or some other content provider? While these stations are an excellent way of enjoying your favorite songs and finding new artists to listen to – at some point or other you may wish you could listen to a particular song again or save it and listen to it later on.
If that’s the case – why not just record the audio stream? Odds are you may not have even known that it was possible to do so, but the Movavi Screen Capture Studio will give you the ability to do just that. Although it may be a screen capture software first and foremost, it can record streaming audio as well – and just takes a few simple steps to do so:
- Select ‘Record Audio’ from the main screen to open the ‘Audio Capture’ mode.
- Choose the device that you want to capture audio from in the ‘Audio capture device’ list – in this case either your speakers or headphones.
- Check the ‘Destination’ field as well as the other settings to make sure everything is as you want it.
- Click ‘Start Capture’ to begin recording as the song that you want to record starts to play.
- Click ‘Stop Capture’ when you’re done and the audio file will be automatically saved in the destination you specified.
Assuming you recorded a little bit too much audio – don’t worry. The Movavi Screen Capture Studio also has video editing tools that you can use to edit your audio files as well and trim out any unnecessary segments that you’d rather not be included. In fact, you can even merge several songs together to create your very own track list – but whether or not you do so is entirely up to you.
Needless to say, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio has numerous other features – most of which help to capture and edit videos. It will let you fully control your screen capture settings, record keyboard and mouse actions, set a timer, enhance the video quality, cut and combine video segments, insert customizable text, apply special effects and filters, include audio tracks and much more.
If you like you could try out these features, and you could even use the streaming audio that you recorded as background music for the videos that you create. At the end of the day the Movavi Screen Capture Studio has so much flexibility that it is going to come in handy in various situations – and this is just one of the many areas that you can use it in.